Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

False Advertising

Ok, anyone who truly knows me, knows I think too much. With the divorce rate being 50% or higher I just wonder why people are fake when in a relationship. I mean when they are dating, he/she likes everything you do, is exciting, seems a dream....but once the I do's happen, things change. Suddenly they become the most boring person in the world. They let themselves go physically and don't seem to have the things in common with you that they claimed to before. This to me is FALSE ADVERTISING. Why trap someone because they think you are someone else and then when you get them you let the REAL you come out? Everyone I know, or well almost everyone that is married has said this to me. "Oh, after we got married my partner changed". People don't just change like that. The fact of the matter is they were "acting" the whole time to snare you and once they did, then they showed their true self. I loathe when women use their kids as an excuse not to have sex with their husband, or if either partner says they are too tired. UGH! They are too tired for sex but not too tired to shovel tons of food in their face or do the things they WANT to do. People should just be true to themselves, be real. Don't mold themselves to be the "perfect" catch because the mold breaks, the real you oozes out and the person you fooled is miserable. I am not saying compromise is wrong. I am just saying things you are truly passionate about, do not compromise those things because it just builds resentment in both parties. I always get accused of being unfiltered, saying too much etc. Well, this is me, I say what I think and am NOT a false advertiser.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea sorry you du,how wright you are. I know you qwite sometime and ppl shud just be them selfs. Your friend Xx

    ReplyDelete