Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 7, 2010

Marble-ator

I am an aspiring writer, though cannot keep my thought on the same subject long enough to get anywhere with it. Hence, the name for this blog, my unfiltered mind. My son has always liked things that were a bit silly and inappropriate for the masses, but with him in mind, I came up with an idea for a children's book. It would be based around my adorable little bunny Liam. Liam is small. He is a Lionhead rabbit and was the runt. He weighs 3 pounds. I have a house full of cats who weigh anywhere from 5 to 11 pounds. He loves to play with them and holds his own. My cats are Persians, they really have no hunting instinct so they bat at him but don't claw. I thought wouldn't it be funny if his secret weapon was shooting his poo, (marbles) out of his bum. lol Just the thought makes me laugh. How funny would it be for him to turn around when the cats are chasing him, point and aim and shoot them with his marbles! The world has come up with all sorts of odd "Super" Heroes, so Hey, why not My Liam, The Marble-ator.

No comments:

Post a Comment